Secret Valley is a unique glamping experience on a farm and vineyard on the Quantock Hills,Somerset. Secret Valley welcomes guests drawn to our stunning slice of rural Somerset.Guests love the peaceful, tranquil setting of Secret Valley. It’s a real chance to escape the pace and practicalities of our busy lives.
Accommodation is provided in a peaceful, relaxed setting with heated wooden wigwams, yurts, tipi, shepherds hut and reindeer lodges to choose from.The lush hilly landscape and warm sunny climate means this part of Somerset is perfect for growing grapes. Why not try one of our tailored vineyard or farm tours and enjoy a wine tasting from our range of wines.
Secret Valley offers a surprising mix of facilities and activities on site catering for young, old energetic and laid back! Secret Valley offers farm tours, vineyard tours, coarse fishing and archery tag. Black Rock Outdoors a separate business to Secret valley has made its home here they offer a variety of outdoor adventure activities for all ages and abilities.Here at Secret Valley we cater for all types of groups and parties and since everyone’s idea of adventure is different, the facilities and activities cater for each and every visitor. Including holidays, hens, stags, corporate days, anniversaries, parties and weddings. We can tailor make an event to meet your needs.
We believe that spending time outdoors is good for you. That’s what we work hard to provide and are happy to share the precious place that is Secret Valley.
Please view our website for more info; www.secret-valley.co.uk
● 9 Wooden wigwams (sleeps up to 5 in each)
● 3 Yurts (sleeps up to 4 in each)
● 1 Tipi (sleeps up to 5)
● 1 Shepherds Hut (sleeps up to 2)
● 3 Reindeer Lodges (sleeps up 5 in each)
Shared Facilities Include:
● Hot showers and toilets within walking distance of all accommodation.
● Fully fitted kitchen with cooking utensils, crockery and dining area.
● Large barn for soft ball games, table tennis and peddle toys.
● Coarse fishing lake.
● Wine available from vineyard.
● Free Wi-Fi.
● Outdoor Activity Centre (contact Black Rock Outdoors)
● BBQ / Fire Pit outside all accommodation. (wood and coal available to buy)
● Wooden benches and tables outside all accommodation.
Local facilities include
• Pub within walking distance
• Golf club within walking distance
• Miles of bridleways and footpaths
The Quantock Hills and surrounding area are a playground for young and old to enjoy. We can point you in the right direction for all sorts of activities from fresh air fun like mountain biking, horse trekking, walking tours and bird spotting, to all weather visitor attractions such as Wookey Hole Caves and Dunster Castle. Pubs Tynte Arms, High Street, Enmore, Somerset TA52DP 01278 671 351 (3 minute drive) The Enmore Inn, Enmore Road, Somerset TA52AH 01278 422 052 (5 minute drive)
Name : Rob Hardwick
Address : Secret valley, Cobbs Cross Farm, Goathurst, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA52DN
Phone (work) : 01278 671945
Web address : www.secret-valley.co.uk