Relaxed and laid back glamping in large, en suite safari tents on our working dairy farm which sits half way between Corfe Castle and Swanage close to the beautiful Dorset coast.
Our 5 large safari tents sleep up to 6 guests and are situated at the edge of our woodland looking out onto a secluded field with with views of the surrounding countryside. Relax on the front porch in the tent’s deck chairs, play in the field, wander up to the farm to watch the milking or help Jo feed the calves, collect fresh eggs from the hens in the glamping field or take a trip out to enjoy the beautiful Purbeck coastline and countryside. We provide everything for a comfortable stay – you should only need to bring food, clothes and toiletries. We look forward to welcoming you to our farm!
Things to Do in The Area
- Travel back in time on the Swanage Steam Railway
- Visit Corfe Castle and it’s pretty village
- Climb Nine Barrow Down behind our farm – part of the South West Coast Path
- Visit the horseshoe shaped Lulworth Cove and walk to the famous cliff arch Durdle Door
- Relax on the 5 miles of sandy beach at Studland Bay and take a walk to Old Harry Rocks
- On a wet day we recommend Bovington Tank Museum – the largest collection of armoured vehicles in the world
- Check out Monkey World near Wareham with it’s excellent outdoor playground
At A Glance
Sleeps Max: 6
Beds: Kingsize bedroom, twin bedroom and a cosy double “cabin style” bed. A travel cot can be supplied and fits into either bedroom.
Facilities & Features:
*BBQ / Fire pit *Linen Supplied *Open Fire / Woodburner *Parking (Allocated/On site) *Private Bathroom *Children / Families welcome *Close to beach
Contact & Pricing
Tel: 01929 422918
Address: Knaveswell Farm
Email: [email protected]
Website: Click Here
Prices: 3 night weekends from £449
4 night midweeks from £399
7 night stays from £629