Yellowstone Under Canvas, USA
Imagine waking up to the sights, sounds and smells of nature in one of the most spectacular places on earth, whilst relaxing in your luxurious Safari tent. Comfortable enough to rival a hotel room yet, with the great outdoors of Yellowstone all around you.
If you ever liked the idea of doing the outdoors thing, but didn’t like the idea of roughing it, now you don’t have to! Visit the world famous Yellowstone National Park and enjoy the great outdoors in a way that’s not possible anywhere else. Just 10 minutes from Yellowstone National Park entrance, our luxury camp boasts fantastic views, a quiet, secluded location, an onsite restaurant, a host of activities, and of course, Yellowstone right on your doorstep. This isn’t camping as we know it.
For a luxurious glamping experience reserve one of our Safaris Tents. Each of our large cabin-style safari tents sleeps up to 2 adults & 2 children and comes complete with a King Size Bed (or 2 twins). Camp cots and bedding can be provided for up to 2 children in each tent at $20 per cot per night. If you’d prefer a safari tent to yourself why not also book an adjacent tipi for the kids? We can place it right next to your Safari tent. Just moments away from your tent refresh yourself in one of our luxury bathrooms, which host showers, flushing toilets, sinks and spa products.
Each safari tent includes:
– Full bed linens & towels
– Furniture including; beds, rugs, safari chairs, coat stand, chest of drawers, bedside tables & a lantern
– A wood burning stove in your tent with complimentary firewood
Deluxe Safari Tents
Enjoy all of the amenities of our Standard Safari Tents but with the addition of:
– Your own private bathroom in a tipi next to your tent complete with shower, sink & flushing toilet
– A superior uninterrupted view
– A raised real wood floor stretching out to a private patio with deck lounger chairs
Our most luxurious tent option designed either for couples or families. Deluxe suites have all the amenities of our deluxe tents but take it a few steps further:
– Your own private ensuite bathroom inside your tent rather than in a tipi next door including a shower, sink, flushing toilet as well as a freestanding roll top bath
– A bedroom wing inside the tent with a king size bed
– A lounge area with a sofabed
– Secluded and more sheltered location with spectacular views
If glamping under the stars appeals to you but you’re on a tight budget then why not stay in one of our canvas Tipi Tents. As our most affordable and comfortable camping option, our Tipis are suitable for up to 4 guests (prices based on 2 people sharing) and come equipped with camp cots, mattress padding, sleeping bags, pillows, blankets, towels, safari chairs, a small table and a lantern. With bathrooms close at hand, all you need to do is bring your toothbrush and a good sweater!
If you need more than one tent just let us know and we can ensure your group of tents are all close to each other.
Our bathrooms are complete with hot running water, showers, flushing toilets, ceramic sinks and spa products. Each bathroom unit, whether one of our famous tipi bathrooms or our luxury bathroom trailer, is an individual unit -once inside you have a private bathroom. If you are staying in one of our Tipis or Standard Safaris then you’ll be sharing the use of our bathroom facilities, but this is no outhouse! .
Situated only six miles from the country’s first national park and nestled at the foothills of surrounding national forests, the opportunities to explore all that Yellowstone has to offer are endless. From amazing wildlife to spectacular geo thermal features, Yellowstone is a national treasure situated in the heart of the real American West.
- Name : Yellowstone Under Canvas
- Address : 4070 Sawmill Road, Bozeman, MT 59715 USA
- Phone (work) : 1(406)219-0441
- Web address : www.mtundercanvas.com