VW Camper Van Hire from Comfy Campers. Classic VW Campervan hire from the Cheltenham, Gloucestershire to anywhere in the UK. Hire a VW Campervan that is 100 percent original and it will provide you with an unforgettable holiday experience. Hire a Volkswagen campervan for holidays, music festivals, weddings, proms, parties, special occasions and corporate events. Whatever the occasion we have 4 beautifully restored right hand drive VW campervans for hire throughout the UK. We are members of the Camping and Caravanning Club and offer fully comprehensive insurance, unlimited UK miles and AA breakdown cover. The campervan comes fully equipped with everything you require for a VW campervan holiday.
VW Camper Vans have a character and charm that makes driving and holidaying in them fun for all the family. There is something about their friendly curves and familiar shape that instantly makes you smile. The VW camper vans have all been beautifully restored and generously equipped – with some ingenuity. There is a sink, a fridge, a two-burned hob, a whistling kettle and tightly packed cupboards full of everything you could possible need on your VW Camper Van Holiday. We have gone to extraordinary lengths to maintain the original integrity of each Volkswagen camper van and then carefully popped in some funky 21st century features that we feel will enhance your whole VW camper van hire experience with unique interiors styled to suite each individual classic VW campervan.
Hiring a Classic VW camper van is an excellent way to explore the UK in style. The concept is easy, simply turn up with your bag, a few bottles of wine to enjoy and head off on your adventure. If you can dream the adventure our VW Camper Vans will make it happen!
Comfy Campers is a family run business based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, offering classic VW camper van hire for any occasion from a fun weekend at a music festival to a family holiday in Cornwall. We cater for absolutely anyone who wants to kick back and follow the road.
Meet our 4 beautifully restored right-hand drive VW Camper Vans for hire:
– Sunny is a 1974 classic VW Type 2 Bay window camper van, lovingly restored for your comfort and pleasure, to ensure happy memories and photo opportunities for your holiday.
– She is primrose yellow under white – with her bright colouring you feel like she has brought the sunshine too!
– The camper is equipped with a ‘pop-up’ roof, which is raised during camping.
– She seats & sleeps five. She has one double bed and two hammocks in the pop-top roof. There is also a hammock that fits across the front cab seats. This is suitable for one child only.
– Sunny is right hand drive and is powered by a two litre naturally aspirated air-cooled engine.
– She enjoys nights on the beach and barbecues under the stars!
– Lilly is a 1973 Type 2 Volkswagen Westfalia campervan. Lilly is over 37 years old, making her tax exempt.
– She is sage green under white and has been called Lilly by her previous owners.
– Lilly is a traditional air-cooled Type 2 VW Westfalia campervan and is a right-hard drive. 1600cc.
– The campervan is equipped with a ‘pop-up’ roof, which is raised during camping.
– Lilly seats and sleeps five. She has two double beds, one is the Rock n Roll bed and the other is the ‘pop-top’ roof. There is also a hammock that fits across the front cab seats. This is suitable for one child only.
– Dennis is a 1975 classic VW Type 2 Devon Moon Raker campervan.
– He is baby blue under white and is equipped with a ‘pop-up’ roof, which is raised during camping.
– The camper van seats and sleeps fives. He has one double and two pull out single hammocks in the pop-top roof. There is also a hammock that fits across the front cab seats. This is suitable for one child only.
– Dennis is right-hand drive and is powered by a 1600 cc air-cooled engine.
– Ruby is in fact a 1971 Type 2 bay window camper van.
– She is a deep red under white and has been called Ruby by her previous owners.
– Ruby is over 37 years old, making her tax exempt.
– Ruby is a traditional air-cooled Type 2 bay window campervan and is right-hand drive.
– Ruby is an early Bay tin-top camper van.
– She seats 4 and sleeps 3. There is one double bed and a hammock that fits across the front cab seats. This is suitable for one child only.
Campervan hire prices
From -450 to -665.00 for a week (Friday to Friday)
From -225.00 to -400 for a weekend (Friday to Monday)
Included in the hire price are the following:
Whether you are hiring a VW camper van for a holiday, music festival or for a prom the following are included in the cost of hire:
– Fully comprehensive insurance for one named driver (aged between 25 to 70 with a full UK driving licence). Endorsements and international driving licences attract a small additional charge.
– Additional drivers can easily be arranged.
– Unlimited UK mileage.
– AA breakdown cover.
– Memberâ??s rates at all Camping and Caravanning Club sites.
– All necessities for a VW Camper Van holiday including utility equipment, cooker, tea, coffee, sugar, crockery, pots and pans, utensils, first aid and tool kits, you name it, hopefully we have thought of it.
– Cooking gas.
– Full tank of fuel but must be returned with a full tank of fuel.
Hire a VW Camper Van from Comfy Campers and it will provide you with an unforgettable holiday experience. Call us now on (01242) 681199 or (07793) 530812 or visit www.comfycampers.co.uk
- Name : Ceri Brown
- Address : 2 Church View, Tewkesbury Road, Uckington, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 9SX
- Phone (work) : 01242 681199
- Phone (mobile) : 07793 530812
- Web address : http://www.comfycampers.co.uk