The Shepherds Return, West Sussex
Step back in time, have a room with a view across a beautiful valley. Relax and unwind . Listen to bird song in abundance , watch beautiful sunsets.Sleep under star filled skies and if you are lucky hear nightingales. Snuggle up in Merino wool bedding and organic ticking sheets. A wood burning stove for chilly nights . Solar powered lanterns and a hamper delivered to your door full of organic goodies for breakfast. A mini hut with french wash stand and jug and bowl and toilet facilities. Take away a piece of magic from your stay at The Shepherds Return.
The Shepherds Return is ideally situated to The South Downs National Park.
The Witterings ( one of the cleanest beaches in the uk )
Parnham house and gardens. Country events.
Cowdray for Polo
Chichester Festival Theatre
Goodwood Festival of Speed.
West Dean College for courses.
Nova Festival Bignor Park
Pallant House Chichester (wonderful art gallery)
Brighton is 40 minutes away
- Name : Lizzie Staples
- Address : The Shepherds Return 1 The Hollow Sutton End Sutton Pulborough West Sussex RH20 1PY
- Phone (work) : 01798 869364
- Phone (mobile) : 07989976726
- Web address : http://www.theshepherdsreturn.com
- Visit listing on British Holidays Direct for Availability