CERIDWEN CENTRE AT PENYBANC FARM
3 fabulous handmade-in-Wales yurts on wooden decks each sleeping a couple or a couple plus up to 2 small children. Located on a small organic farm which also has two cottages (one enormous). Camping area with two hook ups for up to 4 additional tents. Compost loo. Shared summerhouse kitchen with two-ring gas cooker, fridge, sink and wash basin. Separate loos and showers in farmyard. Organic veg, herbs and fruit available and fulltime veggie chef on site!
The Teifi valley. Down a lane just over a mile from the A484 which links Carmarthen to Cardigan.Lush green area in North Carmarthenshire within 30 minutes’ drive to Cardigan Bay coast. Rolling hills, great night skies, rural without being remote.
- Name : Simone Mansell Broome
- Address : Ceridwen Centre, Penybanc Farm, Drefelin, Drefach Felindre, Llandysul, Carms., SA44 5XE, WALES
- Phone (work) : +44(0)1559 370517
- Phone (mobile) : +44(0)7852 262778
- Web address : www.ceridwencentre.co.uk